Enjoy bright, healthy and happy skin with the power of heavenly sweet orange.
Every beauty brand has hero products that they’re particularly proud of – those creams, balms and lotions that customers come back to time and time again. This award winning recipe is a long standing favourite with the team and customers alike!
As with all of our products, every ingredient is there to serve a purpose. We haven’t bulked it out with water or fillers, or added anything synthetic. Instead, it’s a powerhouse of some of nature’s finest cleansers and moisturisers:
- Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil is included for far more reasons than just its lovely aroma. For a start, it can help to boost collagen production. It’s also anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, so can soothe skin conditions and fight acne. Finally, it helps with the turnover of skin cells, getting rid of dead cells to reveal a brighter complexion.
- Geranium Essential Oil tackles inflammation and irritation, and boosts blood flow. It also promotes elasticity and helps to tighten the skin.
- Myrrh Essential Oil has been used to keep skin healthy for thousands of years. It’s a powerful antioxidant and has a host of anti-aging properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil is packed with vitamins and antioxidants. It’s very nourishing and helps the skin to fight off free radicals and environmental toxins.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a powerful mix of fatty acids, vitamins and minerals to give skin a real boost of hydration.
- Organic Beeswax helps to lock moisture into your skin.
The result of combining all these ingredients into one product is a cleanser that removes makeup, grime and toxins, hydrates the skin, and leaves it softer, smoother and brighter. Oh and it smells rather lovely too!
A lot of high-street cleansers are water-based. If you haven’t yet tried an oil-based cleanser, we’d urge you to give one a go. They’re usually much more nourishing than their watery counterparts, locking in hydration and really ‘feeding’ the skin. They’re also very effective; you may find your skin feels so soft and nourished you don’t urgently need to moisturise! For best results, massage a little of the cleanser into your skin, leave for 5 minutes, before wiping off with a damp muslin cloth.
This lovely cleanser has been designed to be suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. We particularly recommend it for anyone whose skin is feeling a bit dull and dry, who wants to get their ‘glow’ back. As one reviewer told us “Several friends have called me radiant.” We’d love to hear what you think too!