This all natural facial cleansing cream smells good enough to eat! The invigorating qualities of organic sweet orange oil make this excellent for aiding the removal of dead skin cells and other impurities to enliven and brighten the dullest skin while softening roughness. Its cleansing abilities and nourishing qualities make it ideal for use on congested skin and dull complexions. Fresh and fruity, this cleanser combines sweet orange with geranium and rejuvenating myrrh ensuring this cleanser promotes a healthy glow and fresh complexion.
- Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil is included for far more reasons than just its aroma. For a start, it can help to boost collagen production. It’s also anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, so can soothe skin conditions and fight acne. Finally, it helps with the turnover of skin cells, getting rid of dead cells to reveal a brighter complexion.
- Geranium Essential Oil tackles inflammation and irritation, and boosts blood flow. It also promotes elasticity and helps to tighten the skin.
- Myrrh Essential Oil has been used to keep skin healthy for thousands of years. It’s a powerful antioxidant and has a host of antiaging properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil is packed with vitamins and antioxidants. It’s very nourishing and helps the skin to fight off free radicals and environmental toxins.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a wonderfully nourishing natural cleanser. Its powerful mix of fatty acids, vitamins and minerals gives skin a real boost of hydration.
- Organic Beeswax helps to lock moisture into your skin.
Apply the cleanser directly and spread carefully over the face. Leave for 5 to 10 minutes. Wipe away with damp cotton wool or a hot cloth. This cleanser can be used as often as required but 1-2 times a day should be sufficient.
Find out more about how cleansing with oils can brighten your skin here: https://www.akamuti.co.uk/the-oil-cleansing-method/