'We' or 'Us' means Akamuti. 'You' refers to the person whose order is accepted by Akamuti.
The 'Recipient' means the person who receives the purchase bought from Akamuti.
All our prices are shown in Pound Sterling and exclude post and package charges. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
3. Conditions of Sale – All orders will be despatched on receipt of payment unless otherwise arranged.
4. Product Description Whilst every effort is made to accurately describe products, there may be slight variation in product colour, packaging design or specification. We endeavour to make sure pricing is correct at time of printing, but reserve the right to change prices due to error or supplier changes. The customer will be informed of price changes before ordering.
5. Payment - We accept payments made by cheques as well as credit or debit cards. All card payments are made securely through the Worldpay Merchant Service Provider, where all payments are dealt with through a secure server.
6. Carriage & Shipping – this will be charged as the amount stated in the Mail Order/Trade Brochure, or as stated on the website, unless otherwise arranged with the customer. We reserve the right to change & amend prices. Shipping to overseas countries is charged a set rate, according to your location. However, we reserve the right to contact the customer if their parcel is exceptionally heavy for extra shipping costs. If you are unsure as to the weight of your parcel just email your order to us & we will advise.
7. Delivery Times – Orders are processed to reach you as quickly as possible. Most orders are dispatched within 2 days & sent out by royal mail or next day courier (depending on the size of your order). We will inform you of estimated delivery dates and of any delays that may be incurred. We accept no responsibility for loss resulting from delivery delays.
8. Health & Safety – We do not accept responsibilty for the misuse of our products.
It is the responsibility of the customer to use the products with discretion.
9. Disclaimer – Information provided to our customers is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace professional advice. If the customer has a medical complaint, it is the customer’s responsibility to seek advice about contraindications & drug interactions. All representations relating to purpose of use are excluded to the full extent permitted by law and we accept no liability.
10. Returns, Damaged Goods, Cancellations: If you wish to return the goods ordered, you must notify us within 7 days of receiving the goods. We will refund returned goods within 28 days. We must be notified of incorrect or damaged orders within 3 days of receipt. We accept no responsibility for goods damaged in transit. If you cancel an order after despatch, this will incur a 10% surcharge. All return costs will be the customer’s responsibility.
11. Suitability for purpose: We do not accept responsibility for misuse of our products. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the products with discretion. We do not accept responsibility for damage or defect of goods arising from incorrect storage or use by the customer. We accept no liability for loss or consequential damage arising from the goods supplied.
All our products have passed through rigorous quality control before dispatch to the customer. We cannot be held responsible for deterioration of the products due to the customer's incorrect storage conditions ie, exposure to direct sunlight etc. The customer should ensure that the products are kept in hygienic conditions, to minimise the risk of deterioration in the product resulting from external contamination.